CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

i rock with the RIVERMAYA !

winning moment with Lorna, with Carol My bestfriend.
my schoolmates holding their hands high at the
opening of our school oval field!
with the performance of
RIVERMAYA, IMAGO and GLOC 9
me holding the mic rocking with rivermaya!
rockstar queen wanna be!
mga haggard na sa concert
with Jhen, ME, Shiela, Carla and Sarrah

waaaaaaaaaaah !
the experience was awesome!
what a great day!

5:00am at COMELEC
I just turned 18 last August, so it required me to get myself registered and be a voter in my beloved country. The line was so long.. unlimited! My classmates got there at 2:00am! Just to first on the line... Honestly, i feel sorry for the comelec office there, because it so small and super needing for more manpower. Gosh! in Makati there two District with thousand residents, but the Office of comelec for district 2 is only one room and few office workers. I was on the line at 5:00am i finished 11;00am.
Wheeeew ! when is it going to innovate?

3:00pm at School
Tourism Pageant
Lot's of Picture Taking

I ate my lunch with sarrah,, at first we don't know were to eat we entered at KFC, Mcdo and some turo-turo.. we end up eating tapsilog! yeah!
After that we went to Jhens crib and took for a rest,,, honestly i got enough sleep last night before going to comelec but my classmates had not yet sleeping! mga adik! so i told them to take a rest first and charge for the concert...
i went home to get my digicam.. since Lovely is really obsess taking photo every now and then.. pinagbigyan ko na, because she was scheduled to be with her boyfriend that day... so i went to school and took lot of photos with my classmates! since were in a different section, (III-LOM) they had class,, so i was left.. but then later on i watch the Miss Tourism 2008 pageant.. two of the judges are my professors.. Miss Roallos (Accounting) and Mr Camua (Business Law) Sir Camua do ask a lot about the law (reproductive health bill and Philippine Laws) about the contestant? none of them had the correct answer! haha! but then Lorna my bestfriend's classmate won! Miss Visayas almost the 2nd runner up in the competition... i enjoyed watching it anyway!

8:00pm THE CONCERT!

Finnaly ! the concert! it was so awesome and tiring!
IMAGO, Gloc 9, Mayor Binay, all personells of Gawad Kalinga and RIVERMAYA was there!
hahaha! at first i was a ordinary student participating at a concert, shouting, dancing, laughing and making my feet dirty,,, later on we when to the comfort room and wash our feet... we went there and here,, finally gumanda ang pwesto namin dun sa gilid ng stage!
nung una, lumapit lang ako sa stage to take photos,,, later on i am on the stage rocking with rivermaya!
hahahahahahaha! it was great ! i know the song and i love it (Umaaraw Umuulan) i sang,,, i shouted it! i threw my arms around Jayson Fernandez waist! the new vocalist yeah! i had the chance to hug him! hahaha! nanginginig ako nun sobra.. nahihiya ako! pero wala! kumanta pa din ako and took photos at the same time. hahaa! im so happy! Sir Camua congratulate me for going up on stage and rock with Rivermaya! hahaha...

0 comments: