CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

No power over me/

Uh-huh..
It's been long time since my last post..
I'm sort of not in the mood to post.
I'm being stubborn which is wrong.
who care's?

Anyway, I've celebrate my Christmas with my family, though my mother is in abroad we still find ways to celebrate it like the old ways like she's just around. Our grand parent's visited us again this year, they told us that they miss us so much, they requested us to come and visit them in Bohol,, so we could find way's to reflect and relax and spend sweet moment's with them. Huh, honestly in our family, my batch mates which are my cousin's do have baby's in such early age. That is perfectly wrong and i should not follow their footsteps. I have to finish my studies first and get myself a job so i can help my family. Some of my aunties asked me, "Oh dLen kelan ka mag-kakaanak??" (huh?? baliw ka ba tita? wala pa sa plano ko ang mag-anak. I am to young to become a mother and thier are lot of stuffs for me to buy!) baliw. hehe. Anyway i am proud of myself that i'd arrived in this moment of my life that i am doing things in a right way and in right time. I do study well enough, back in high school and elementary day's i am a consistent honor student in my class. I do study hard but then i'd still find time to play! haha! Being balance is such stuff is great. I am so proud that i've become a C.A.T Officer back then, hahaha! despite of my height i'd still prove to them that i am a born leader! ahaha! i am the Adjutant Officer almost like the third highest rank in the batch. ahaha! Falag? Then in my class IV-Sulayman i am one of the top students and one of the class officers sometimes i belong to group of boys sometimes in the kikay girls haha! meaning i did spend my high school days in almost everyone inmy class. Last December 27, 2008 we had our tenth get together at Maricar's Crib (with JC, Vyne, Uwa, Dan, Peanut, Mac, Ruth, Poy and Me) we did have a great time, drinking GSM blue, discussing stuffs, bullying around and got drunnk! haha! sure we'd grew up ofcourse, though it's almost 3years and now were in our college days still we find time to have a get together and still trying to stick withing our goals.

Presently in my college days, honestly back in first semester this junior year i find it tiring to study,, which is very wrong.. i am being stubborn.. i dont know! i just find it tiring.. maybe because i'd lost my study partners the other one stop attending school, the other one is busy in her job nad the other's left and transfer in different section. I am left with Lovely and all around buddy and my old sweet section NOM. Though were in our christmas break our prof essors still give us research works (which i'm not done with) hehe. I am missing the old me the Old Andy who loves studying. Oh no.. no one can help me except myslef. Damn it. God stay with me.

0 comments: